Become a better pilot. Get your pilot license faster. Have even more fun flying.
These are just a few of the reasons you should try WingBug. But what does WingBug do?
HOW IT WORKS: Wingbug is mounted to the outside of the airplane and has an array of sensors that digitally measure all of the things needed to replicate what the plane's gauges are indicating. The data is then wirelessly sent to the user’s mobile or tablet device where it is displayed and recorded.
• Small and portable (5” x 2.7” x 2.3”)
• iOS and Android compatible
• As a backup flight data source
• To record flight data for playback
• Digitize flight data
• Review all gauges
• Visualize aircraft altitude
• Plot flight path over Google Earth